As always, if your measurements are outside any of these ranges, or if you would just prefer a special piece made specifically for you, custom sizing is free of charge :)
(Note- waist is elastic hence the range- for non elastic waist bottoms, waist will be the middle number)
For hips and bust: most of my garments are made with room in these areas or elastic for more adjustment with sizing and comfort!
For more details on garment fit to best determine your size- check fit details in the description of each garment!
For details on inseams- check garment description:)
Note that these are body measurements- not garment measurements
Note that for some sizes- garments with gathered skirts may have an extra seam hidden to account for optimal flow/fit. This seam will be placed in a strategic way to not look out of place:)
(Size chart updated 7/11/23 - please note measurements of garments ordered prior may vary ever so slightly- thank you!)
If you order your garment as a custom size, we will need these measurements from you in order to make your fabulous new piece!
1. Bust: Measure around the widest part of your bust- all the way around!
2. Sleeve: Measure from your shoulder down to your wrist.
3. Waist: Measure all the way around your natural waist- use your belly button as a guide!
4. Hips: Measure all the way around the widest part of your hips.
5. Thigh: Measure around your thigh- the middle between your knee and hips.
6. Inseam: Measure from your crotch to ankle!
7. Height: Your height from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet!
Refer to the guide pictured if you need any help! If you still need assistance, send us an email, and we will get back to you with anymore help!
Also, it is always best to have someone help you take your measurements for a more accurate read :)
Note that your garment will not be made the exact measurements as your body measurements given to me - the garment will be made to fit your body's measurements, so do not adjust your measurements to "get a better fit"! For example, if your hips are 50 inches, I will not cut a dress that is exactly 50 inches in the hips, it will have the same room to flow as shown in product photos, but made to your body!
Thank YOU ALWAYS!!!!